Our easy to use, comfortable dialysis chairs come standard equipped with locking casters, Trendelenburg position, lumbar support, two folding side trays with cup holders and a push bar. The removable-arm option allows for easy transfer of wheelchair-bound patients without straining your teams' backs.
- Easy to clean: bottom cushion is completely removable.
- Patients can initiate the recline position by themselves.
- Lumbar support on all chairs.
- Easy to get into Trendelenburg position by staff push bar.
- Strong internal mechanism backed by five-year warranty.
- Comes in four sizes:
- Standard (21")
- Large (23")
- X-Large (25")
- XX-Large (29")
- Standard size chair can handle a 6-foot tall patient. All chairs have a high back.
- 4" padded side arm for easy treatment location.
- Large variety of colors.
- Can perform CPR in the chair.
- Standard size fits through ordinary door.
- Standard CPR backboard (28") can be easily slid between patient and chair.
- Removable Arm: No more lifting patients, easy transfer
- Heat and Massage built into chair
- iPad/Android Universal Tablet Holder
- Posturpedic Pillow
- Nocturnal Dialysis Chair
- Chair frame and mechanism: 5 years
- Vinyl: 3 years
- Heat and Massage: 1 year
- Hardwood frame is corrosion resistant